Dragon-Trainer-TaiDragon-Trainer-Tai

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

You tried your best and suceeded

This was great, one of the best fimls graphic wise on NG, and had a good plot unlike such films as Xombie. Great Job.

Newgrounds Versus - Final Newgrounds Versus - Final

Towlie, your the true moron

I voted Gel, jerm's movie made no sense at all, what happened, and how did she get away. Gel's movie though appears to be just another stick fight, shows the evolution of NG interest...Out with the Stick in with the Full figure, though some still perfer the stick. That or i am reading into it too much...

We are Faceless We are Faceless

Reminds me of "Smile!"

The music set the mood, if it were dreary music it would be dreary, but this was more like one of those hypno films where they try to get everyone to be the same, only the exact opposite. All-in-all, this was an ok flash presentation.

Jamnar RPG Demo Jamnar RPG Demo

This can be great.

This is a great start and can be better, just work on it, tidy it up a bit and it can make a great game.

Proximity Proximity

This was a nice stroll down memory lane.

It reminds me of a game I played when I was about 7, its called hexxagon, but this is better because in hexxagon there were no numbers, it added i nice twist to the game play. Thanks for this.

Seinfeld Sound Board Seinfeld Sound Board

Seinfield Blows

And soundboards are unoriginal and pointless.

Mylife... Mylife...

Um not exactly sure what diversity is

This is great so much so that i am going to use it in my upcoming flash intitled Darkness. This fit so perfectly that i had to use it. Hope thats ok with you

electrodei responds:

Do not worry,this is all ok with me,this is exactely why this music is on NG.But,if u could write my name somewhere....;)